What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,215 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayer - Raining Blood
 
Shannon
Yeah. I heard it on the (internet) radio the other night. 👍 indeed.

Listening to their XIII album at the moment.

Good album... I love the first song quite a bit...

Mastodon - Iron Tusk

Followed by...

Pink Floyd Shine On You Crazy Diamond (live)



;)
 
Black Sabbath - "Warning"

This has an inspired guitar solo about half way through! :sly:
 
Mastodon - Leviathon.

Again. I like to listen to an album twice so I can analyse it a bit. This album has actually impressed me a bit.
 
Delphic Reason
Good album... I love the first song quite a bit...

Mastodon - Iron Tusk

Followed by...

Pink Floyd Shine On You Crazy Diamond (live)



;)
You mean:

Mushroomhead - "Kill Tomorrow"

;)
 
Nine Inch Nails - "Just Like You Imagined"
 
Cosmonova - Discover the world
 
Paula Cole - Where have all the cowboys gone
 
Tool - Disgustipaded
 
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
 
Mushroomhead - Kill Tomorrow
 
Tool - Eulogy
 
Mushroomhead - Becoming Cold (216)
 
Mushroomhead - Thirteen
 
Eric Prydz - Call on me
 
No Doubt - Its My Life
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back