What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,257 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Day - Emenius Sleepus
 
Green Day - In the end
 
Time for something other than Green Day...

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 👍
 
Green Day - F.O.D

Last Green Day for the Day.
 
Van Halen - Learning To See
 
Recorded from streaming music... Or-If-Is - Quang
 
Scissor Sisters - Mary
 
Linkin Park - Part of Me (Demo)
 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in The Wall pt. 1
 
Eric Prydz - Call On Me
 
Pink Floyd - Confortably Numb
 
Keane - Bedshaped
 
In Flames - Reroute to Remain
 
Gabrielle - Dreams
 
Lamb of God - New American Gospel.

Not nearly as good as Ashes in the Wake, but still not bad.
 
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
 
Beautiful South - A Little Time
 
DJ Shadow - Organ Donor.
 
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons 👍

I have been listening to this song a lot lately, it´s one of the few songs which I like the studio version better than the live one. At least the live version I have (Live in NY) is worse, I guess it´s because of the lack of backvocals and acoustic guitar. Anyway, my favorite DT song so far.
 
A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (Away)
 
Tool - AEnema
 
Sepultura - Endangered Species
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back