What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,301 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Halen - Dance The Night Away
 
Motorhead - Ace of Spades.

Only the song, though. Damn it Shannon, I want that album!
 
Pink Floyd - "Echoes"

20 minute masterpiece. 👍
 
Jay Z VS Linkin Park - Numb/Encore Oh the humanity!!! Hey Shannon, a LP song I don't like. Wait...... A whole Album I don't like.
 
DRIFT4EVA
Jay Z VS Linkin Park - Numb/Encore Oh the humanity!!! Hey Shannon, a LP song I don't like. Wait...... A whole Album I don't like.
Good good. Now spill that negative opinion over to all of their other albums and all'll be good in the hood. 👍

Pearl Jam - "Once"
 
A Perfect Circle - "Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)"

Best Song Evar!!
 
Malevolent Creation - Warkult.
 
Dream Theater - Caught In A Web
 
All That Remains - "Focus Shall Not Fail"
 
A Perfect Circle - "The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix)"

j00 got me on block, Shannon?
 
Stinky Chicken
A Perfect Circle - "The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix)"

j00 got me on block, Shannon?
Soil - "Something Real"

Yes, I do.
 
Yeah, but I unblocked you. I was only half serious when I blocked you, really, a song isn't worth that amount of fuss, I'll get it from somewhere else. Please unblock me. :(

Pearl Jam - "Alive"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back