What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,452 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles Of Death Metal - Stuck In The Metal

A cover of the song "Stuck In The Middle" by *Insert Artist*.

I love this band. It's got Josh Homme (QOTSA, Kyuss) on guitar. 👍
 
Stinky Chicken
"Black" roses? Isn't that taking the whole image just a mite too far? :odd:

Marilyn Manson - "Deformography"

Black roses are actually quite popular. They're died black though. I think my University (U of G) is working on making real genetically altered black ones. Hell, University of Guelph invented the Yukon Gold Potato.

Rammstein - Mein Teil

song just changed...

Marilyn Manson - Angel with the scabbed wings
 
Green Day - Welcome to paradise
 
Infected Mushroom - Roll Us A Giant
 
MM - The reflecfting god. great headbanger come the chorus. About as good a headbanger as Song 2 by Blurr.
 
Green Day - Pulling Teeth
 
Green day - Basket Cake
 
Engenheiros do Hawaii - Toda Forma de Poder
 
Green Day - She
 
Pink Floyd - Seamus

followed by

Dream Theater - The Silent Man
 
Green Day - Sassafras Roots
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Green Day - Sassafras Roots
I don´t think I know this song, what album is it from?

Yellowcard - Miles Apart
 
Pink Floyd - Chapter 24

followed by

Pink Floyd - San Tropez
 
FatAssBR
I don´t think I know this song, what album is it from?

Yellowcard - Miles Apart

From Green day in the Dookie Album i should think.

Green Day - When i come around.
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
From Green day in the Dookie Album i should think.

Green Day - When i come around.
Oh, lol. I have the song, never noticed the name.

Audioslave - Hypnotize (Live in Milan)
 
Symphony X - Inferno (Unleash The Fire)

Cool song.
 
FatAssBR
Oh, lol. I have the song, never noticed the name.

:lol:

Green day - Coming clean.
 
Tool - H
 
Incubus - Talk Shows on Mute
 
Green Day - Eminius Sleepus
 
Modest Mouse - Tundra/Desert
 
Slayer - Angel Of Death
 
Green Day - In the End
 
Sepultura - Cut-throat
 
Green Day - F.O.D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back