Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Jan 15, 2005 #6,002 Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Jan 15, 2005 #6,003 Puscifier - Rev 22:20 (Underworld OST) That is Maynard singing, right?
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Jan 15, 2005 #6,005 Dream Theater - New Millenium
Stinky Chicken (Banned) Messages 1,928 Jan 15, 2005 #6,006 911_Carrera Puscifier - Rev 22:20 (Underworld OST) That is Maynard singing, right? Click to expand... Where where? Pearl Jam - "Better Man"
911_Carrera Puscifier - Rev 22:20 (Underworld OST) That is Maynard singing, right? Click to expand... Where where? Pearl Jam - "Better Man"
Stinky Chicken (Banned) Messages 1,928 Jan 15, 2005 #6,009 Pearl Jam - "Who Are You" Ha, I have a Mudvayne CD waiting for me to pick up that's been sitting at the music shop for like... six months.
Pearl Jam - "Who Are You" Ha, I have a Mudvayne CD waiting for me to pick up that's been sitting at the music shop for like... six months.
PublicSecrecy (Banned) Messages 1,488 Jan 15, 2005 #6,011 Marilyn Manson - This Is The New **** babble babble ***** ***** rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence...
Marilyn Manson - This Is The New **** babble babble ***** ***** rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence...
Stinky Chicken (Banned) Messages 1,928 Jan 15, 2005 #6,013 Haha. Good song PublicSecrecy. 👍 Pearl Jam - "Last Kiss"
Stinky Chicken (Banned) Messages 1,928 Jan 15, 2005 #6,015 Marilyn Manson - "The Beautiful People" You inspired me PublicSecrecy.
PublicSecrecy (Banned) Messages 1,488 Jan 15, 2005 #6,018 Marilyn Manson - Born Again I'm someone else...I'm someone new...I'm someone stupid just like you
PublicSecrecy (Banned) Messages 1,488 Jan 15, 2005 #6,025 Hey, one of the guys from then Tourniquet music video died a couple months ago. Marilyn Manson sent one hundred black roses to his funeral. I think his name was Chris or Stewart. Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem
Hey, one of the guys from then Tourniquet music video died a couple months ago. Marilyn Manson sent one hundred black roses to his funeral. I think his name was Chris or Stewart. Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem
Stinky Chicken (Banned) Messages 1,928 Jan 15, 2005 #6,030 "Black" roses? Isn't that taking the whole image just a mite too far? Marilyn Manson - "Deformography"
"Black" roses? Isn't that taking the whole image just a mite too far? Marilyn Manson - "Deformography"