What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,473 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usher - Let it Burn
 
Steel Prophet - The Ides Of March-Purgatory
 
Usher - I need A girl (part1)
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Black Star (Live in Brazil)
 
Usher - Yeah
 
Angra - Millenium Sun
 
Usher - Confessions
 
Dream Theater - Hollow Years
 
Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much.
 
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
 
Stuck Mojo & Devin Towsen - Wrathchild
 
AC/DC - Shot Of Love.
 
Evanescence - Breath No More
 
Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
 
The Mars Volta - Cygnus...Vismund Cygnus

The Mars Volta, are sheer audiable awesomeness.
 
Snowgoose - The Shortest Straw
 
Angra - No Pain For The Dead
 
Usher - You Remind Me
 
Reggie and the Full Effect- Apocalypse Wow

Yes, Mars Volta is awsome beyond words.

I gotta find what Flea said about them, but it was great.
 
Jet - Come Around Again
 
Pantera - Cemetary Gates
 
AC/DC - Problem Child
 
Leftfield - Afrika Shox
 
Lynrd Skynrd - Free Bird
 
The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So

I remember they used this song on the adds for the Olympics last year, I only recently found out what it was called.
 
AC/DC - Go Down
 
Rammstein - Amerika

There are loads of industrial bands better than Rammstein, I mean there stuff is just plain cheesy. But I still like it, because I suck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back