What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,479 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Satriani - Crushing Day
 
A Perfect Circle - Blue
 
Event Horizon
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
Didn´t you forget the "Of"?

Tool - Parabola
 
Joe Satriani - Always With Me, Always With You
 
Godsmack - Realign (Acoustic Version)
 
Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose
 
Race Idiot
The Mars Volta - Cygnus...Vismund Cygnus

The Mars Volta, are sheer audiable awesomeness.

👍 👍

The Mars Volta - Miranda, That Ghost Just Isin't Holy Anymore
 
Autopilot Off - The 12th Day
 
Green Day - Basket Case
 
Frank Sinatra - Summer Wind.
 
Alice in Chains - Rain When I Die
 
Incubus - Echo
 
Nonpoint - Endure
 
Green day - American idiot
 
ZZ Top - La Grange

It just makes me want to grow a beard..
 
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.

I lent this out, and I was having withdrawals, so I'm glad to have this, amongst a couple of other Pantera albums back home.
 
A Perfect Circle - Passive

Reminds me of my negative holiday :(
 
Sepultura - Arise.

Song: Meaningless Movements.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back