What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,491 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For.
 
Well...it was Kyuss time if anyone else had posted earlier. :(

Dream Theater - Metropolis - Part I (The Miracle and the Sleeper)
 
Eminem - Toy Soldiers
 
Robbie Williams - Misunderstood.
 
11.30 - Quite long. ;)

UNITING NATIONS - Out of Touch
 
Hey, 911 - do you know the story about Kyuss's vocalist? They were an instrumental band, but their record company wouldn't pay for them to tour because they didn't think instrumentals would sell tickets. So they promised to get a vocalist and the company agreed to finance the tour.

They went back to their rehersal space, set up, and ordered some pizza. As soon as the pizza guy got to the door, sight unseen, they offered him the gig. So he went on tour with them, sang one or two songs, and then sat out the rest of each show. True story.

Currently listening to:

The Faint - Desperate Guys
 
Nirvana - Come As You Are
 
It dies today- our disintegration

One of my neighbors gave me tool or perfect circle covering david bowies' Ashes to Ashes. That song rocks.
 
Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
 
neon_duke
Hey, 911 - do you know the story about Kyuss's vocalist? They were an instrumental band, but their record company wouldn't pay for them to tour because they didn't think instrumentals would sell tickets. So they promised to get a vocalist and the company agreed to finance the tour.

They went back to their rehersal space, set up, and ordered some pizza. As soon as the pizza guy got to the door, sight unseen, they offered him the gig. So he went on tour with them, sang one or two songs, and then sat out the rest of each show. True story.

Currently listening to:

The Faint - Desperate Guys

Heh, I didn't know that. *Commits trivia to brain* Are you a fan then?

I'm listening to K666 Radio on www.stonerrock.com...at present the song is:

Ween - Tender Situation
 
Submersed - Hollow
 
911_Carrera
Heh, I didn't know that. *Commits trivia to brain* Are you a fan then?
Yeah, kinda sorta. I used to work with a guy who was a big fan, and he played them a lot at work. That's where I know them; he's the one who told me that story. You do know that most of Kyuss went on to become QOTSA, right?

Wilco - Ashes of American Flags
 
Yeap. I found out about Kyuss through looking at Josh Homme's discography on the QOTSA website. 👍

I've also got his new band's debut album: Eagles of Death Metal - Peace Love Death Metal 👍

^^EoDM - I Only Want You
 
Mudvayne - World So Cold
 
RHCP - By The Way
 
911_Carrera
I've also got his new band's debut album: Eagles of Death Metal - Peace Love Death Metal 👍

^^EoDM - I Only Want You

They have a song on GT4's soundtrack, although so do QOTSA.
 
Deicide - Scars of the Crucifix.
 
Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone
 
Vital Remains - Dechristianize.
 
Pantera - This Love
 
Rubber City Rebels - Pierce My Brain
 
The Kill - Soundtrack to Your Violence.
 
The Beatles - Helter Skelter
 
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
 
Tool - Sober
 
Pantera - Becoming
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back