What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,491 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doors - Riders on the Storm

Snoop Doog ft. The Doors - Riders on the Storm
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden
 
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right.
 
Pearl Jam - Black

Best song off Ten by far 👍.
 
Memento - Nothing Sacred
 
Impaled Nazarene - All That You Fear.
 
Led Zeppelin - The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair
 
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill.
 
Bob Dylan - Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)
 
Bodycount - Copkiller
 
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.
 
The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection (5:3 Stoned Out Club Mix)
 
Sublime - Seed
I love this song.
 
Staind - It's Been a While
 
Hmm, Mnemic. What sort of style?

Yes - The Gates of Delirium

22:40 long...
 
911_Carrera
Hmm, Mnemic. What sort of style?

Yes - The Gates of Delirium

22:40 long...
They're Fear Factory rip-offs, so I guess they're Industrial. They do it for me though. 👍

Iron Maiden - "Prowler"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back