What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delphic Reason
Indeed... I preordered my copy...

Lamb of God - Letter to the Unborn

Followed by...

Lamb of God - Laid to Rest



;)

Have you heard "Little Sister"? 👍

QOTSA - No One Knows (UNKLE Remix)

Oh, by the way, you could always preorder me a copy...:p
 
911_Carrera
String Tribute to QOTSA - No One Knows

Hmm, must look for that.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
 
QOTSA - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - The Sky Is Falling

Type the whole name out you lazy git!
 
:grumpy:

The String Tribute to Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire

Better? :lol:
 
911_Carrera
:grumpy:

The String Tribute to Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire

Better? :lol:

Thank you so much, my life is complete.

A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras
 
Usher - Yeah
 
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
 
Tool - Cold and Ugly
 
Tool - Flood
 
Listening to a sample of the new Millencolin song "Birdie"
 
Michael Shelley - Making A Mix Tape For You
Logan Whitehurst and the Junior Science Club - Volcano Song
Quasi - Genetic Science
They Might Be Giants - Mr. Excitement

Doing a little indie pop set this morning.
 
Mondo Generator - Four Corners

Go my mad-spree of obtaining the complete discographies of everyone that's ever been in QOTSA...:lol:
 
Millencolin - Nosepicker
 
Millencolin - Mr. Clean
 
Millencolin - Fingers Crossed
 
Pantera - Regular People
 
Tool - Hush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back