What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,486 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Smiths - Handsome Devil

Great song by one of my favorite bands.
 
Pink Floyd - A Pillow of Winds
 
Shannon
Bon Jovi - "I'd Die For You"
Ok, so Green Day is garbage to you, but you like Bon Jovi?

Pink Floyd - The Dogs of War
 
FatAssBR
Ok, so Green Day is garbage to you, but you like Bon Jovi?

Pink Floyd - The Dogs of War
I'm undecided on Bon Jovi. The whole hair metal thing isn't really my cup of tea, but I like a few of their songs.

Van Halen - "Panama (Live)"
 
Shannon
I'm undecided on Bon Jovi. The whole hair metal thing isn't really my cup of tea, but I like a few of their songs.
Hair Metal, never heard of that... Is Twisted Sister Hair Metal also? Cause they rock! :)


Primal Fear - Two Minutes to Midnight
 
Metallica - Sad But True
 
Engenheiros do Hawaii - Pra Ser Sincero
 
Yellowcard - Back Home
 
Millencolin - Da Strike
 
Millencolin - Random I Am
 
Elysium - Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard (Gladiator soundtrack).
You guys should check it out, this music makes you trip 👍 :D lol!

The Wizard.
 
The Battle - Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard (Gladiator soundtrack).
This is when Russell Crowe says the epic words: "At my signal, unleash hell!" :D

The Wizard.
 
Silvertide - Blue Jeans
 
Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
 
Tool - Third Eye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back