What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,301 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny And Cher - Got you Babe.
 
Tool - Bottom
 
Green Day - When I Come Around
 
Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike
 
Evanescence - Imaginary
 
Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
 
Motley Crue - If I Die Tomorrow
 
Linkin Park - Crawling
 
Wall Of Voodoo - "Burning Ring Of Fire"
 
Tool - Ticks & Leeches
 
Shadows Fall - What Drives The Weak
 
Hybrid - Higher Than a Skyscraper
 
Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin´ All Over
 
:lol:

Yellowcard - Empty Apartment
 
Dream Theater - Learning to Live
 
Alice In Chains - Again
 
Pink Floyd - Young Lust
 
Shaman - Fairy Tale
 
Tool - Reflection
 
Dream Theater - The Test That Stumped Them All
 
Megadeath - Die Dead Enough

Megadeath - Kick the Chair
 
The Stone Roses - "I Wanna Be Adored"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back