What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,299 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Theater - Master of Puppets

I got this bootleg yesterday and it´s great, they perform live the entire Metallica´s "Master of Puppets" album. The quality is quite good!(both the perform and the recording)
 
The Game - Hate It Or Love It.

👍
 
TheWizard
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin



Ehm... you are aware that Stairway to Heaven was composed by Led Zeppelin, right? ;) :D

The Wizard.
My bad I forgot to mention that. Plus I just discovered about them yesterday! I found the file on my HDD and I was like WTF? So I just open it and listen to it and cant believe HOW GREAT THAT SONG IS! I HAVE to buy their album!
 
DJ Aligator fet. Stig Rosser - Amleto
 
AC/DC - Given The Dog a Bone
 
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Followed by...

Pink Floyd - Hey You



;)
 
Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade

I picked this up on a whim today, allong with Kyuss Blues for the red sun. It's pretty decent.
 
Race Idiot
Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade

I picked this up on a whim today, allong with Kyuss Blues for the red sun. It's pretty decent.

Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic

Followed by...

Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3 (this is my favorite Coheed song thus far... 8 minutes of sonic pleasure)



;)
 
What album are they from?
 
Darude - Sandstorm
Damn , that was a while ago I listened to this song :)
 
Global Deejays - The Sound Of San Francisco
 
Madelyne - Beautyful child (hiver & hammer edit)
 
Dave Brubeck - "Take Five"

Now, George Benson - "Give Me The Night"
 
Race Idiot
What album are they from?

They are both from the album, In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3...


Kittie - Run Like Hell (Pink Floyd cover)




;)
 
Usher - Yeah
 
Chevelle - This Type of Thinking...(the album)
 
Metallica - "The Unforgiven"
 
Guns N' Roses - "Buick Makane (Big Dumb Sex)"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back