What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,135 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chevelle - The Clincher
 
REM - Losing My Religion (heard it on a commercial, stuck in my head)
 
Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces
 
Is that from the Americana album?

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (for a white guy)
 
System Of A Down - ATWA
 
PS
Is that from the Americana album?

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (for a white guy)

It's from the "Ixnay on the Hombre" album. 👍

Green Day - When I Come Around
 
Shadows Fall - The War Within - What Drives The Weak
 
Incubus - Morning View - "Warning"
 
Filter - The Best Things in Life

Followed by...

Filter - One (is the loneliest number)



;)
 
Delphic Reason
Filter - The Best Things in Life

Followed by...

Filter - One (is the loneliest number)



;)

Who sang the original One (is the lonliest)??

Qiuet Riot - Slick Black Cadillac
 
Foreigner - Waiting for a Girl Like You :sly:

Thanks a lot, Vice City... :banghead:
 
Eminem - White America
 
Sleek Stratos
Three Dog Night, I believe.


Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry

Sure not the Who?
 
I just bought the new Crue album today!!!

Motley Crue - If I Die Tomorrow
 
I thought Motley Crue disolved years ago...

Filter - One (is the loneliest number)

Tidbit: Tommy Lee is in motley crue and Methods of Mayhem
 
Blurr - Song 2
 
Metallica- Through The Never
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back