What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,178 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludacris- Get Back
Good Charlotte- I Just Wanna Live
Eminem- The Real Slim Shady
Green Day- Boulevard of broken dreams
 
Led Zep' - Whole lotta Love
 
The Freestylers - Push Up

The dancing banana smilie sums this song up so well.
 
The Police - Walking on the Moon
 
Eminem - Like toy soldiers
I really like this song 👍
 
Infecetd Mushroom - Mouse Breaks (Radio edit)
 
Usher - You Make Me Wanna
 
Chiba Matto - Beef Jerky
 
Snoop Dog feat. Nerd - Drop it like it's hot
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon (crazy '80's stuff :dunce: )
 
Mudvayne - World So Cold
 
Alice In Chains - Greatest Hits CD
 
Eleventh Hour - Inside Out (Voices, A Tribute To Dream Theater)
 
Kim Wilde - Kids In America (don't ask)
 
Legião Urbana - A Ordem dos Templários
 
Rick-James - Ghetto Life
 
Shaman - Eagle Fly Free
 
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
 
Quiet Riot - I wanna Rock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back