What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,257 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Future sound of london - we have explosive
 
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
 
Tool - Parabola

First time I've heard this song, not bad.
 
Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces
 
Tool - Sober
 
System of a Down - Aerials
 
They Might Be Giants – Dr. Worm / Famous Polka Live

The guitar playing at 1:35 is to die for.
 
Mew - Eight Flew Over One Was Destroyed
 
Fear Factory - "Archetype"

Followed by:

Faith No More - "Midlife Crisis"

Edit:

And now Joe Satriani - "The Journey"
 
Tool - "Jimmy"

Tool - "Die Eier Von Satan"

Tool - "Push...it"

:crazy:

Odd... The site censored "Push it". Is there anyway I can get around that; I'm obviously not using language...?
 
Soilwork - "Follow The Hollow"

Considerably louder than Tool through these headphones... Scared the **** outta me! :grumpy:
 
A Perfect Circle - "Passive"

Cue repeat button for the next half an hour. :D

"Wake up (why can't you) and face me
Don't play dead, Cuz maybe
Some day, I will walk away and say,
You disappoint me...
Maybe you're better off this way..."


:D
 
Black Sabbath - "Wheels of Confusion/The Straightener"
 
New song.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-overcome by your... moo-oo-oo-ving temmmple..."

A Perfect Circle - "Magdalena"
 
Pantera - "Cemetary Gates"

Ranks somewhere up their with "Best song ever recorded".
 
Ev0
Famine
I cannot adequately explain why, but I'm currently listening to a cover of Pulp's "Common People".


By William Shatner.

Umm, wtf?

You think I'm kidding, don't you?

We were woken up by it on the radio the other day. We both thought we'd been dreaming, until we realised that we'd either been having the same dream, or....


 
Famine
You think I'm kidding, don't you?

We were woken up by it on the radio the other day. We both thought we'd been dreaming, until we realised that we'd either been having the same dream, or....



Hey, isn't that the song "Do you want to do what common people do? Do you want to sleep with common people? Do you want to sleep with common people like me?"

I've heard that song on the radio quite a few times. Any ideas where I can download it from?

(Tool - "Third Eye", by the way)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back