What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,230 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - "Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)"
 
You should go to bed!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground
 
Stinky Chicken
A Perfect Circle - "Passive"

Cue repeat button for the next half an hour. :D

"Wake up (why can't you) and face me
Don't play dead, Cuz maybe
Some day, I will walk away and say,
You disappoint me...
Maybe you're better off this way..."


:D

A Perfect Circle - Passive

One of the best songs off the new album...

Followed by...

All That Remains - Tattered on My Sleeve

Shannon (or 911_Carrera), you might like this one... Especially the last half of the song...



;)
 
Delphic Reason
A Perfect Circle - Passive

One of the best songs off the new album...

;)

I am going to hang you by your testicles above an exploding volcano... :trouble:

Along with Imagine it IS the best song on the album... :dopey:

Soilwork - "Black Star Deceiver" my end.
 
Cool, Delphic Reason (I can't help remembering you as SD) recognises my tastes. :dopey:

I'll try and ..."acquire" it.

RHCP - Under The Bridge
 
Killswitch Engage - Inhale
 
Stinky Chicken
I am going to hang you by your testicles above an exploding volcano... :trouble:

That's a bit harsh... I doubt I would give you such an opportunity...

Along with Imagine it IS the best song on the album... :dopey:

I am in agreement with you there... All in all, I was quite dissapointed in the latest offering from APC... It's growing on me, more and more... I just can't get into the songs that Billy does vocals for...

BTW, those of you who own "eMotive" have undoubtedly noticed Danny Lohner listed as a member of APC... I am very much hoping he will stick with APC, as he is a very talented musician... However, this could also be construed as his being involved with this album, and nothing more... If anyone knows anything, do tell...

Tool - Diary of a Madman (Black Sabath cover)

Followed by:

A Perfect Circle - Judith (Danny Lohner Remix)



;)
 
U2 - One Step Closer.

Off their new album. 👍
 
Lighthouse Family - Lifted
 
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger.
 
Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
 
Pantera - Shattered

Yeah, Pantera!! I've been listening a lot to Pantera lately.
 
U2 - Original of the Species.
 
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven.

You inspired me to listen to them, gtavcfan. :lol:
 
Hate Eternal - King of All Kings.
 
Tool - Push(i)t (live)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back