What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,258 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyonce Knowles Ft Jay Z - Crazy In Love
 
Jkwon Ft Murphy Lee Chingy - Tipsy Remix
 
You listen to some weird stuff, dude... :odd:

AC/DC - "Hell's Bells"
 
Jay Z - Big Pimpin

Try listening to it u'll like it. otherwise try and be tolerable of other peoples taste in music. Thank you. 👍

btw i clicked on your rumple foreskin link, worst postwhore i ever did see
 
Edit* double post
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Jay Z - Big Pimpin

Try listening to it u'll like it. otherwise try and be tolerable of other peoples taste in music. Thank you. 👍

Now that's not very nice. ;)

I didn't say it was bad, I just mentioned it was weird. Settle down dude, I don't judge people for their tastes in music. :lol:

I don't think I will like it you know. Jay-Z isn't really my style, I never could get used to the black rappers.

And Rumple, postwhore that he was, is the funniest guy to ever roam these hallowed halls... Apart from Flerbizky that is.

Alien Ant Farm - "Courage", by the way...
 
Her Majesty - The Past Is Not A Good Idea
 
Lol, sorry if it came out bad. i hope theres no bad blood b/w us

(i listen to a lot of things from korn, slipknot, green day, jayz , outkast and others, anything that sounds good)

Cyndi Lauper - Time after Time
 
Jerky Boys - Jerky Boys 1.

Not music, but a very funny compilation of prank calls. Not the typical stuff too. This stuff is good. 👍
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Lol, sorry if it came out bad. i hope theres no bad blood b/w us

Nope. Not that I know of anyway... ;)

Cyndi Lauper - Time after Time

Alien Ant Farm - "Flesh And Bone"

Just changed into Alien Ant Farm - "Whisper"
 
Thats Settled ( never knew Flerbizky was a postwhore)

Nena - 99 red balloons
 
I seem to be on an AAF binge... :irked:

Alien Ant Farm - "Sticks And Stones"
 
Lol

Keane - Bedshaped
 
Slayer - South of Heaven
 
Lenny Kravitz - Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone
 
Into Audioslave - "Show Me How To Live" very loud, over...and over...and over...and over...again.
 
Ten Masked Men - Blue.

:D:tup: A "heavy-metal" cover of Eiffel 65's song "Blue".
 
Superman Lovers - Starlight
 
Green Day - Coming Clean
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back