C capnlarge Messages 270 Dec 1, 2004 #2,343 toyomatt84 Star Salzman - Mega Man 2 Duck and Cover (OC Remix) Click to expand... Mega Man 2 music for the win! Have you heard the 9:00 heavy metal epic rendition of Mega Man 2 by The Minibosses? I can confidently say it's the best mp3 ever. As for me? Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
toyomatt84 Star Salzman - Mega Man 2 Duck and Cover (OC Remix) Click to expand... Mega Man 2 music for the win! Have you heard the 9:00 heavy metal epic rendition of Mega Man 2 by The Minibosses? I can confidently say it's the best mp3 ever. As for me? Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Dec 1, 2004 #2,344 Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) [Decided to listen to it after reading about it on the Metallica fan club thread] Metallica Rules! (have the music as loud as it goes, dammit, I wished that it was louder)
Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) [Decided to listen to it after reading about it on the Metallica fan club thread] Metallica Rules! (have the music as loud as it goes, dammit, I wished that it was louder)
Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman Dec 1, 2004 #2,345 Faith No More - Angel Dust. Thought I'd check something of theirs out. I don't really like them. A couple of okay songs, but that's it. Midlife Crisis is the only good song.
Faith No More - Angel Dust. Thought I'd check something of theirs out. I don't really like them. A couple of okay songs, but that's it. Midlife Crisis is the only good song.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Dec 1, 2004 #2,347 Autopilot Off - Make A Sound (Burnout 3 OST) Cool song:tup:
Jugend Messages 5,071 Dec 1, 2004 #2,354 BMW X5 SPORTS Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall Click to expand... 👍 Dizzee was here in Stockholm a few days ago. Unfortunately I had neither time or money to go see him live. The Infesticons - Hero Theme
BMW X5 SPORTS Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall Click to expand... 👍 Dizzee was here in Stockholm a few days ago. Unfortunately I had neither time or money to go see him live. The Infesticons - Hero Theme
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Dec 1, 2004 #2,355 Genesis - In The Cage (Three Sides Live Medley Version)
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Dec 1, 2004 #2,356 Greenday-Basket case
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 1, 2004 #2,357 ND4SPD Greenday-Basket case Click to expand... 👍 Crossfade - Cold
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 1, 2004 #2,359 Death Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling -now- The Used - Take it Away
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Dec 1, 2004 #2,360 Ramstein-Amerika
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Dec 2, 2004 #2,363 Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 2, 2004 #2,364 Blue Man Group - Hamster Dance (Techno Remix)
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Dec 2, 2004 #2,365 They Might Be Giants Turn Around which is actually a really morbid song, despite its cheery mood. That's John-'n-John for you!
They Might Be Giants Turn Around which is actually a really morbid song, despite its cheery mood. That's John-'n-John for you!
Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman Dec 2, 2004 #2,366 Katakalysm - Serenity in Fire. I just had to have a listen after the Metal Thread tiny discussion on it. A lot of things from here give me ideas on what to listen to...
Katakalysm - Serenity in Fire. I just had to have a listen after the Metal Thread tiny discussion on it. A lot of things from here give me ideas on what to listen to...
35mm ~ Premium Messages 7,898 Leiria Messages jpfctf Messages jpfctf Dec 2, 2004 #2,368 Amorphis - Elegy
M Mr. McShake Messages 506 Dec 2, 2004 #2,369 Bob Dylan - Blowin' in the Wind. trying to learn how to play harmonica to it.