911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Dec 4, 2004 #2,647 👍 I use that too much... Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Dec 4, 2004 #2,649 Mushroomhead - Solitaire Unraveling
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Dec 4, 2004 #2,650 Death Cab For Cutie - Sleep Spent
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Dec 4, 2004 #2,651 A Perfect Circle - Fiddle and the Drum Followed by... A Perfect Circle - Passive
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 4, 2004 #2,652 Modest Mouse - The Devil's Workday Green Day - Geek Stink Breath
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Dec 4, 2004 #2,653 tabs Muse - Feeling Good. Cool cover. Click to expand... Who's that a cover of? Good choice of tracks DR, what was that track you suggested Shannon and I check out a couple of pages back? I can't seem to find your post. Dream Theater - As I Am
tabs Muse - Feeling Good. Cool cover. Click to expand... Who's that a cover of? Good choice of tracks DR, what was that track you suggested Shannon and I check out a couple of pages back? I can't seem to find your post. Dream Theater - As I Am
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Dec 4, 2004 #2,654 Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Dec 4, 2004 #2,656 Ah, found it. "All That Remains - Tattered on My Sleeve" I'll go..."looking" for it now. 👍 Dream Theater - Take The Time
Ah, found it. "All That Remains - Tattered on My Sleeve" I'll go..."looking" for it now. 👍 Dream Theater - Take The Time
tabs Messages 2,421 Southern California Dec 4, 2004 #2,658 911_Carrera Who's that a cover of? Click to expand... The only other version I've heard is by Nina Simone. Here's a sample at Amazon.com Nina Simone - Feeling Good.
911_Carrera Who's that a cover of? Click to expand... The only other version I've heard is by Nina Simone. Here's a sample at Amazon.com Nina Simone - Feeling Good.
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Dec 4, 2004 #2,660 I'll check out the Muse version. 👍 Dream Theater - Surrounded
Smallhorses Staff Emeritus Messages 7,260 Dec 4, 2004 #2,661 The Orb - Land of Green Ginger Variety Lab - London In The Rain
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Dec 5, 2004 #2,667 Fear Factory - Digimortal
Smallhorses Staff Emeritus Messages 7,260 Dec 5, 2004 #2,668 Last 4 songs have been.... Oasis - D'You Know What I Mean? The Beta Band - Dry The Rain The Doors - Riders On The Storm The Charlatans - Forever
Last 4 songs have been.... Oasis - D'You Know What I Mean? The Beta Band - Dry The Rain The Doors - Riders On The Storm The Charlatans - Forever
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Dec 5, 2004 #2,669 Modest Mouse - Float On Linkin Park - In The End (Live in Texas)
Smallhorses Staff Emeritus Messages 7,260 Dec 5, 2004 #2,670 Next 4 songs have been..... Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection Doves - The Cedar Room Bob Dylan - The Hurricane 👍
Next 4 songs have been..... Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection Doves - The Cedar Room Bob Dylan - The Hurricane 👍