What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,320 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taurine
Godsmack - Serenity
👍

Shinedown - 45

A Perfect Cirlcle - The Outsider
 
Greenday-Jesus of suburbia
 
Rage Against The Machine and Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
 
Green Day - American Idiot
 
In Flames - F(r)iend
 
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
 
Anathema - Alternative 4
 
Greenday-the death of St. Jimmy
 
:sly: On the radar,...

Endless Nameless-Nirvana
Hidden track(In Uetero)-Nirvana
Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana
Scentless Apprentice-Nirvana
Call Me-Deee Lite
Gin and Juice-Snoop Dogg
I Wish-Skee Lo
Fantastic Voyage-Coolio
Rollin' With My Homies-Coolio and Tupac
The World is Yours-Nas
Walkin' on the Sun-Smash Mouth
Face to Face-Daft Punk
Stupid Girl-Garbage
Cocaine Girl-Nirvana
(as you can probably tell, I'm on a bit of a 90s' binge at the moment) :sly:
 
Linkin Park and Gay-Z - Numb/Encore

Linkin Park and Gay-Z - Points of Authority/99 Problems
 
Event Horizon
Linkin Park and Gay-Z - Numb/Encore

Linkin Park and Gay-Z - Points of Authority/99 Problems

Oh lord... I hope you realize it's "Jay-Z"...

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy



;)
 
Delphic Reason
Oh lord... I hope you realize it's "Jay-Z"...
I know. ;)

A Perfect Circle - The Noose
 
Greenday-Tales of another broken home
 
Sim City 4 Original Game Music
 
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
 
Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
 
Trick Daddy Feat. Lil Jon and Twista- Let's Go(the only song with lil jon i've ever remotely liked)
 
Disco Dan - Mega Man 2 BubbleMan (wants to get) FunkedUp (OC Remix)
 
DJ Krush - Edge of Blue
 
Mattias Holmgren - Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Haunts Flashman (OC Remix)
 
Westlife - Uptown Girl
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Westlife - Uptown Girl
:crazy:

Dream Theater - New Millenium

followed by

Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back