What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celes's Theme from Final Fantasy III on streamingsoundtracks.com
 
Flogging Molly - "Tomorrow Comes A Day Too Soon"
 
Caesars Palace - Jerk it Out

From one of the iPod commercials.
 
Radiohead - "Treefingers"
 
Jimmy Eat World - Kill

Chevelle - Don't Fake This

I can't believe Chevelle used to be one of my favorite bands... :yuck:
 
The White Stripes-Ball and Biscuit

I've been listening to alot of 'Stripes lately!
 
Happy tetris- Nintendo remixes
 
Motion City Soundtrack - A.O.K.
 
That rock song on th e weather channel. Played it on gutar :yuck: .
 
Der Zyklus - Eigenface (Facial Asymetry)
 
OMG SHIHAD R SO AWSUM LOLOL

A Perfect Circle - Sleeping Beauty
 
Linkin Park- Meteora Album

It's on skip function.

And yes I know, "OMG, LP, They the suckserz." Yeah well I listened to them once, before I met you severe music critics.
 
Pearl Jam - State of Love And Trust

So awesome.
 
DJ Sneak vs Le Knight Club - Intergalactik Disko
 
Muse - Showbiz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back