What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Day - Blvd. Of Broken Dreams (haven't listened to that in forever.... still a good song 👍 )
 
Staind - Paper Jesus
 
Listening to LoveLine on KROQ, 106.7 FM.

icet1dz.gif
 
god... I haven't listen to them in ages... I don't even know when or where it's on here anymore. :grumpy:
 
Where do you live? I'm in Orange County.
 
Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs





;)
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

Stone Temple Pilots - Big Bang Baby
 
STP - Creep
 
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror
 
SOAD - Darts
 
Superdrag - Radio (Teenage Fanclub cover)
 
Metallica - Fade to Black
 
Gorillaz - Feel good inc.
 
Feeder - Feeling a moment.
 
Whitney Houston - My love is your love.
 
R Kelly - Ignition.
 
Artful Dodger Feat Craid David - R u ready.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back