What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax

👍👍👍👍
 
Ben Folds Five - Mitchell Lane
 
Beck - Where It's At
 
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
 
Nine Inch Nails - Head like a Hole
 
Chris Martin of Coldplay - Yellow (Piano Version, KCRW)
 
Thugz Mansion- Tupac Feat Nas
 
Orphaned Land - Mabool
 
Tenacious D - Wonderboy :lol:

Taking Back Sunday - Number Five With A Bullet
 
Racer X - Superheros

Paul Gilbert = God. Teh sweeps at the end = secks.
 
Joe Satriani - 'Is There Love In Space' album.

Also listening to Steve Vai - 'Real Illusions: Reflections'.

Both awesome albums. Gives me heaps of little ideas to try out on my guitars!
 
The Forsaken - Traces Of The Past
 
Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven
 
Crash852
Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven
I need to listen to that sometime
 
Prodigy - Smack My ***** Up
 
Kanye West - Late Registration

The first time I heard it I thought it was quite bad, but after listening to it numerous times it's really grown on me.
 
Russian Futurists - Your Big Brown Eyes And My Big Broke Heart
 
Agent Orange - "Breakdown"
 
Audioslave - Set It Off

Audioslave - Your Time Has Come
 
Beck - Novacane
 
Coach Z - These Peoples Try To Fade Me

Oh god I suck sometimes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back