What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet Riot - Girls Rock Your Boys
 
Cradle Of Filth - Hallowed be thy name :eek: ( in a AWESOME way)
 
Initial D Soundtrack - I Need Your Love
 
The Beatles - Something
 
Well actually now its, The Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer
 
How about I just say I'm listening to Abbey Road from The Beatles, that would be easier.
 
KT Tunstall - Other side of the world
 
SOAD - Deer Dance

just right for blowing your ears outage! :D
 
ZZ Top - La Grange

Jurassic 5 & The Pharcyde - Hard Times
 
👍 👍
VIPFREAK
SOAD - Deer Dance

just right for blowing your ears outage! :D
👍 👍

Friday- Ice cube Because its friday and you got nuthin to do, you ain't work-smokie
I think thats how it goes
 
Bobby Valentino - Slow Down
 
McClusky - Lightsabre ****sucking Blues
 
^that's the name of one of my teachers I had. :dopey:

Zao - Skin Like Winter
 
VIPFREAK
^that's the name of one of my teachers I had. :dopey:

Zao - Skin Like Winter

You had a teacher called Mr. Lightsabre C*******ing Blues? Oh...my...GOD! :eek:
 
Masahiro Andoh - Get Closer

Man screw Satriani, Masahiro Andoh is ****ing
attachment.php
 
Arcturus - Master Of Disguise
 
limp bizkit - stuck
 
The Beatles - Hey Jude
 
The ringing in my ears from last nights Eagles concert.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back