What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles - I Call Your Name, Slow Down, etc. including "Yes It Is". 👍

Jugend
The Thorns - I Can't Remember
Boy, whatever happend to those guys......
 
katatonia - criminals
 
a6m5
Boy, whatever happend to those guys......

Got no clue what you mean, I just discovered them. :) They used to be better before?

Mew - The Zookeeper's Boy
 
The Killers - Mr. Brightside - In celebration of my new avatar. :D
 
Jugend
Got no clue what you mean, I just discovered them. :) They used to be better before?
No, the band was made up of three solo artists with Shawn Mullins being the biggest name. I have their CD, but after that one song, they dissapeared. :dopey:
 
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Why. The. Hell. Have. I. Only. Just. Got. The. Bends?!?
 
Rush - Turn The Page (Live, A Show Of Hands)

And no, it's not a cover of the Bob Seger song of the same name.
 
Amon Amarth - Pursuit of Vikings
 
Oakenfold - Southern Sun
 
Alice in Chains - Angry Chair (unplugged)





;)
 
Muse - Hysteria

Awesomes.
 
The Rolling Stones • Paint It, Black
 
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
 
Haddaway - What is love (Baby don't hurt me, no more)
 
a6m5
No, the band was made up of three solo artists with Shawn Mullins being the biggest name. I have their CD, but after that one song, they dissapeared. :dopey:

And I thought Matthew Sweet was their biggest name. Gotta go check up on Shawn. :)

The White Stripes - My Doorbell

[edit] Oh, so Shawn's the Lullaby dude. It makes sense then..
 
mrs robinson - paul simon & art garfunkel
 
Jean-Michel Jarre - Industrial Revolution Overture
 
Joe Satriani - Summer Song
 
Joe Satriani - Mountain Song
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back