What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Chemical Romance-Vampires Will Never Hurt You
 
911_Carrera
👍

System of a Down - Sad Statue
👍👍

Weezer - Beverly Hills
 
The Virus Of Life - Slipknot

now...

SOAD - Atwa
 
System of a Down - Sad Statue (I couldn't resist)
 
SOAD - Lost in Hollywood
 
**** I just post them all! :dopey: These are ones I listen to! :D

1. System of a Down - Needles (3:13)
2. System of a Down - Deer Dance (2:55)
3. System of a Down - Jet Pilot (2:06)
4. System of a Down - A.D.D. (3:18)
5. System of a Down - Chop Suey (3:30)
6. System of a Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O (3:09)
7. System of a Down - Atwa (2:56)
8. System of a Down - Toxicity (3:38)
9. System of a Down - Psycho (3:45)
10. System Of A Down - Aerials (3:54)
 
tabelins
SoaD-Legend of Zelda Theme
:dopey: where'd you get that?

SOAD - This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like Im On This Song

SOAD - Violent Pornography
 
Weezer - Hold Me
 
Weezer - Pardon Me
 
Pink Floyd - Mother (Is There Anybody Out There? - Live)
 
Ugly Duckling - Friday Night
 
Dream Theater - Take The Time (Live At Los Angeles)
 
AC/DC-Have a Drink On Me.

On 93.3 The Bone.
 
Pink Floyd - See Saw (A Saucerful Of Secrets)
 
Prodigy - Firestarter
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush (Core)
 
Rush - Fly By Night
 
Guns N' Roses - Get In the Ring

Album: Use Your Illusion II
Genre: Hard Rock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back