What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,791 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not listening to anything right now, but Pay the Man by the Offspring is stuck in my head.
 
Happy Thanks giving everyone!
Bone Thugs -n- harmony-Thuggish Ruggish Bone
 
PInk FLoyd - Scarecrow
 
Event
PInk FLoyd - Scarecrow
Have you got the Mono version? :bowdown: I can't recommend it enough, even if you have the original version

The Rutles - Piggy In The Middle
 
Stephen Lynch - Beelz
 
Greatest songs ever!!! (Too Good For MTV)


Metallica: Ride The Lightning
Metallica: Mater Of Puppets
Static X: The Only
Static X: Cold
Ill Nino: My Pleasent Torture
Ill Nino: Corazon Of Mine
Skillet: My Obsession
Skillet: Collide
Fort Minor: In The End (Remix)
Linkin Park: Numb
Deftones: Lotion
Chronic Future: Say Goodbye
Blur: Song 2
Limp Bizkit: Just One Of Those Days
Feeder: Just A Day
Adema: The Way You Like It
2pac: Track 1
System Of A Down: Holy Mountain
Papa Roach: Scars
Atreyu: Lip Gloss And Black

Unfortuneatly I have about 6,568 songs on my computer and its starting to clog it up, I think I need an Ipod :indiff:
 
Touring Mars
Have you got the Mono version? :bowdown: I can't recommend it enough, even if you have the original version

The Rutles - Piggy In The Middle
I don't know, I have the version from The Piper at the Gates of Dawn and the version from the early singles collection.

Pink Floyd - Time (Symphonic version)
 
Oasis - Whatever
 
Genesis - Fly On A Windshield (from 'The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway')

The Who - The Song Is Over (from 'Who's Next')
 
Outkast - "Humble Mumble"
 
HIM
Join Me In Death
Razorblade Romance

OK, I'm a depressed girl who likes Finnish love metal. The truth is out. :(
 
911_Carrera
OK, I'm a depressed girl who likes Finnish love metal. The truth is out. :(
Just be thankful you ain't a fat lesbian hockey player too... ;)

King Crimson - Starless
 
Touring Mars
Just be thankful you ain't a fat lesbian hockey player too... ;)

King Crimson - Starless

:lol:

I need some King Crimson. :dopey:

Arctic Monkeys
I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor CDS
 
Bob Dylan - Sara (from 'Desire')

Dave Gilmour
- I Can't Breathe Anymore
 
Lenny Kravitz - Again

Just payed for it by Napster light.
 
Peter Salett- Imperialist.
 
Boards of Canada - Last Walk Around Mirror Lake
 
System Of A Down - BYOB

*has a sore throat now due to loud singing and shouting8 :(
 
All That Remains - And Death In My Arms

How can one band be so damn awesome?
 
In Flames - Take This Life

Wooo! New promo! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back