What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Live PULSE version. Extended solo!
 
Dom & Kemal - Moulin Rouge (D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D - Drum and Bass)

now...

Origin Unknown - Sound In Motion (D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D - Drum and Bass)
 
In Flames - Come Clarity
 
Teebee vs. Future Prophecies - The Path (D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D - Drum and Bass)
 
Samberto - Adagio For Strings
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ Testify
 
911_Carrera
The Strokes
Juicebox
First Impressions of Earth
Seen the video yet? It's on their website 👍 👍

The High Llamas - Checking In, Checking Out
 
Touring Mars
Seen the video yet? It's on their website 👍 👍

*follows advice*

The Strokes
Juicebox (Video)
First Impressions of Earth
 
Opie and Anthony, XM Satellite Radio, Channel 202
 
The voices in my head. :indiff:
 
Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Montana
 
Les Portes De L'enfer - Mononc' Serge et Anonymus
 
Nelly feat Paul Wall and Big Gipp Grillz

Absolutely love the bass from dis song!
drool57li.gif
 
Ayumi Hamasaki- Hanabi
 
Touring Mars
Samberto - Adagio For Strings
:lol: Heh, though my surname is one letter off.;) Incidentally, I’ve been enjoying the Drake selections. Put me down for Day Is Done.

The Whitlams- Her Floor Is My Ceiling.
 
under18carbon
Steve Vai - For The Love of God

Orgasmic.

:odd:

System Of A Down /// I-E-A-I-A-I-O
 
Synthetic Vs The Antidote - Moon Over The Castle
 
Moving Shadow 02.2 - mixed by Timecode (D I G I T A L L Y I M P O R T E D - Drum and Bass)
 
International Pop Overthrow - Sweet Sense Amelia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back