What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,760 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FatAssBR
From Suspended Animation, great album. 👍 I love Glasgow Kiss.

I love the whole album. From the fast stuff down the teh slow stuff (Wishful Thinking). 👍
 
Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
 
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
 
Autograph - Turn Up The Radio
 
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-7)
 
Led Zepplin - Kashmir
 
Guru - Jazzmatazz Streetsoul and Kanye West, Malik Usef & Common - Wouldn't You Like To Ride
 
Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
 
Quiet Riot - Slick Black Cadillac
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
 
Evanescence
Going Under
Fallen

Eh, one of my speakers keeps fading out. :(
 
^ STOP IT NOW.

Kaiser Chiefs
Na Na Na Na Naa
Employment
 
ZZ Top - Concrete and Steel
 
DODGE the VIPER
^ STOP IT NOW.

Kaiser Chiefs
Na Na Na Na Naa
Employment

Evanescence?

I have a soft spot for girly singing rock bands. Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Arch Enemy...

Evanescence are the worst out of that list, but eh.

Kaiser Chiefs
Modern Way
Employment
 
Bloc Party - Banquet
 
I have the same soft spot. 👍

Nightwish - Romanticide

👍 👍
 
H.I.M. - Wings of a Butterfly
 
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
 
Falling Up - Dawn Escapes album
👍
 
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

Classis Top Gun tunes :D
 
Dean Gray - Novocaine Rhapsodey:D

Also Dean Gray - Dr Who on Holiday :lol:
 
Integra Type R
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell (live) :D
👍

Badly Drawn Boy - Silent Sigh
 
Aphex Twin - Analord 1: Steppingfilter 101
 
The wirr of the scool computers.
 
Sean Paul - Temperature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back