What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, the old Redneck Song.
The Refreshments - King of the Hill Theme
 
The Offspring - Self Esteem
 
Dan Swanö - Moontower
 
SOAD - Radio/Video
 
Micheal Jackson - Micheal Jackson - Black or White I guess so? :dopey:

now...

Micheal Jackson - Another Part of Me (Captain EO) :D

now...

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Moonwalker)
 
McLaren F1GTR
Once again, the old Redneck Song.
The Refreshments - King of the Hill Theme
I have the soundtrack. Am I a redneck?(don't answer that).

Avril Lavigne - my happy ending(live/acoustic)
 
a6m5
I have the soundtrack. Am I a redneck?(don't answer that).

No your a banana! :D (for those that don't know it's asian on the outside white on the inside)

Micheal Jackson - Billie Jean
 
VIPFREAK
No your a banana! :D (for those that don't know it's asian on the outside white on the inside)

Micheal Jackson - Billie Jean
I've heard of that banana thing before. Thanks, you Michael Jackson listening freak! :p Just kidding, I love his stuff from late 80's.

I'm listening to Queen's "Under Pressure". 👍
 
The Doors - Riders On The Storm

I think it's safe to say, "One of the best songs ever!" 👍
 
Abyssos - Together We Summon The Dark
 
Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Oh No; The Orange County Lumber Truck
 
Sublime - Summertime
 
Lostprophets - Last Train Home

Wow, haven't listened to these for a while.
 
Metallica - Until It Sleeps
 
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons :o

Incredible song...
 
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along The Watchtower
 
Dream Theatre - Metropolis
 
Sublime - Caress Me Down
 
The Offspring - Gone Away
 
AC DC - Big Balls :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back