What are you listening to? (III)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 6,712 comments
  • 164,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radiohead- Karma Police
Death Cab For Cutie- Vessels
Coldplay- White Shadows
 
Van Halen - Runnin With The Devil
 
Juvenile - Back That Azz Up (Feat. Manny Fresh & Lil' Wayne)

Probably mah all time Rap fave! :D
 
Fantômas - Experiment In Terror

Originality at its greatest. 👍
 
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
 
The Cars - Moving In Stereo
 
Drowning Pool - Tear Away
 
Deftones - Minerva
 
Are you being serious or is this a wind up? :lol:

QOTSA - First it Giveth

:bowdown:
 
Deep Purple - Hush

I think he's serious :nervous:
 
Deep Purple - Woman From Tokyo
 
The torment gets worse. :nervous:

I'm going to fight back in a minute mind...

SoaD - War?
 
Pantera - Walk
 
Fear Factory - Undercurrents
 
Kaiser Chiefs - I predict a riot
 
Armand Van Helden - You don't even know me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back