What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,962 comments
Would you believe two of the most iconic grunge/hard rock albums were released on the exact same day? 30 years ago today, Alice in Chains came out with their sophomore banger, Dirt, while Stone Temple Pilots' debut Core met the ears of fans. The track openers did pretty well.

Last edited:
"Money Changes Everything"... it even changed the title of this ex-Smiths instrumental by Johnny Marr. Too bad nobody told Ferry that NKOTB used it first :lol:

Bryan Ferry - The Right Stuff

Bryan Ferry - Limbo

Last edited:
Would you believe two of the most iconic grunge/hard rock albums were released on the exact same day? 30 years ago today, Alice in Chains came out with their sophomore banger, Dirt, while Stone Temple Pilots' debut Core met the ears of fans. The track openers did pretty well.

Them Bones was my fav AiC track, whereas Sex Type Thing was my fav STP song. Living through the 90's and being part of the alternative music scene was 🤬 awesome!

This album is 25 years old now. Can't believe it. Still remember the first time I heard this track. Been hooked on EDM ever since.

daft punk.jpg

Last edited:
Back