J.B's - Gimme Some More

Marge Simpson ft. Lisa Simpson - Springfield Soul Stew

Fred Wesley & The Horny Horns ft. Maceo Parker - Four Play

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Souther Hillman Furay Band - Border Town

Steve Miller Band - Serenade

Last edited:
Did an audio stroll down memory lane on my way up to work this morning. Decided to tackle the high-school years of my life. Listened to a lot of punk rock I hadn’t thought about in 20 years.

Here were two of my pump up songs I would listen to on my Walkman before I’d go out on the football field and break wedges.

I’ve seen Metallica several times over the years. I need to go see them at least 2 more times before they get too old. Was fortunate enough to see Pennywise play at a house party in Hermosa in probably 2009-10ish. I haven’t followed punk rock in years, but I’m guessing the new stuff is nowhere as good as the old music

Your favorite Elton John songs you’ve never heard before. Saw him at Petco maybe a year and a half ago. Honestly, he’s just “ok” to see live at this point in his career. But hell, I think he was at his best in the mid-late 70’s. Bucket list concert nonetheless

Now this is a bit embarrassing. Being gay, I should be all butterflies when it concerns the European Song Festival. But I am not. I like it when my country wins, or even gets close. But that's about it. I just don't like the music. And now we (ze duts) have this 2024 entry: Damn, it's catchy. Put on CC to get the English translation.

Last edited:
Now this is a bit embarrassing. Being gay, I should be all butterflies when it concerns the European Song Festival. But I am not. I like it when my country wins, or even gets close. But that's about it. I just don't like the music. And now we (ze duts) have this 2024 entry: Damn, it's catchy. Put on CC to get the English translation.

Very muted Gangnam Style vibes from that music television video 😂

Catchy nonetheless tho

Dave Matthews Band - Don't Drink The Water

Béla Fleck on banjo and backing vocals by Alanis Morissette.

Happy 65th birthday synth pioneer and aviator Gary Numan. This number from his 1980 Telekon album is called I Die, You Die but he's very much still around and kicking.

Last edited:
I've just finished remastering these two Sam & Dave songs for my home music video collection (but these are the originals).

Last edited:
Back