What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,770 views
Kasabian - Reason is Treason
 
Underworld - Crocodile
 
Joe Satriani - Summer Song
 
Why was I randomly quoted?

oops, meant to mention that I like that song....I'll fix it.... There You Happy now??lol

Black Label Society - Stoned and Drunk
 
oops, meant to mention that I like that song....I'll fix it.... There You Happy now??lol

Black Label Society - Stoned and Drunk
Lol ok

Pete Murry - Opportunity
 
Santana w/ Chad Kroeger - Into the Night
 
Great song 👍 Guess we have the same sort of taste for music then.

Guess SO, I like pretty much any music, other than country. The more talented musically the more I like it. I also like the obscure angst-filled music too.

Sixx Am - Pray For Me
 
Dogs - Tuned to A Different Station
 
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden - Superunknown(1994)
 
Back