What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,867 views
Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln

(I know it's just a cover, but this is the most well known version)
 
Katcha - Touched By God (Alfie Cohn Mix)

Album: Gatecrasher Classics
 
Lyrics Born - I Changed My Mind (Stereo MC's Rattlesnake Remix)
 
Sasha - Coma
 
Bloc Party. - Flux
 
Frank Zappa & John Lennon - Baby Please Don't Go
 
Lee Rocker - The Highway Is My Home 👍👍

I love the driving snare and bass rhythm that the song has.
 
Live it out (Acoustic)- Metric
Seems like this video is the only way to hear this song. Brilliant song, even better in acoustic form than it's original.
 
The Starting Line - Stay where I can see you
 
Bowling for soup - High school never ends
 
Tim Armstrong - Wake Up
 
Carlos Santana - I Am Somebody (with Will-I-Am)
 
Been out since 98 but it still tears up the dance floor at any party.
Fat Boy Slim's 'On the floor at the Boutique'.
Slammin' breakbeat old skool choons with some great remixes thrown in.:D
 
Mad Caddies - Drinking for 11
 
Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade
 
Back