What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,402 views
Chevelle - - Comfortable Liar

followed...

Three Days Grace - - Riot
 
Trance [] Control - Intelligent
 
Buckethead - Jordan
 

Mason exceeder vs technolgic daft punk video
 
Frank Zappa: I recommend that nobody ever listens to anything he has ever recorded, especially Dancing Fool or Jewish Princess from the album "Sheik Yerbouti"

and Steely Dan's album "Aja" 👍
 
Bloc Party - Plans (acoustic)
Bloc Party - Banquet (Phones Disco Edit)
 


Elliott Smith-King's Crossing

The king's crossing was the main attraction
Dominoes falling in a chain reaction
A scraping subject ruled by fear
Told me whiskey works better than beer
The judge is on vinyl, decisions are final
And nobody gets a reprieve
And every wave is tidal - if you hang around
You're going to get wet
I can't prepare for death any more than I already have
All you can do now is watch the shells
The game looks easy, that's why it sells
Frustrated fireworks inside your head
Are going to stand and deliver talk instead
The method acting that pays my bills
Keeps a fat man feeding in Beverly Hills
I got a heavy metal mouth that hurls obscenity
And I get my check from the trash treasury
Because I took my own insides out
It don't matter 'cos I have no sex life
And all I want to do now is inject my ex-wife
I've seen the movie and I know what happens
It's Christmas time, and the needles on the tree
A skinny Santa is bringing something to me
His voice is overwhelming, but his speech is slurred
And I only understand every other word
Open your parachute and grab your gun
Falling down like an omen, a setting sun
Read the part and return at five
It's a hell of a role if you can keep it alive
But I don't care if I **** up
I'm going on a date with a rich white lady
Ain't life great?
Give me one good reason not to do it
(Because I love you)
So do it
This is the place where time reverses
Dead men talk to all the pretty nurses
Instruments shine on a silver tray
Don't let me get carried away
Don't let me get carried away
Don't let me be carried away
 
Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal
I'll have to watch the movie again this weekend thanks to South Park.
 


Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not to Come 👍👍
 
DJ Tiesto & Kane - Rain Down On Me (live)



Kane really knows how to work a crowd. Every time I see this performance, I get chills.
 
Millencolin - Machine 15
 
The Pillows - Hybrid Rainbow
 
DJ Tiesto & Kane - Rain Down On Me (live)



Kane really knows how to work a crowd. Every time I see this performance, I get chills.


Same here, great video :)
 
I'm not much of a Kane fan, but I have to agree.

Earth Wind and Fire- That's the Way of the World
 
Atreyu - Her Portrait in Black
 
Three Days Grace - - Animal I Have Become

Badass main riff and a great bass line for this song.
 
Lostprophets - ...And She Told Me To Leave
 
Back