What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,104 views
Rise Against - Obstructed View

I've been listening to allot of Rise Against lately.
 
Rammstein - Benzin
Rammstein - Mann gegen Mann
 
Queen- I Want It All (again... :p)
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Running Down A Dream
 
Queen - Flash

God, this song is sooo hypnotic :drool:
 
Queen - Flash

God, this song is sooo hypnotic :drool:

*bass beat* FLASH! AaaaaHHH SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!*quick guitar riff* *bass beat*


Great song.
 
Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times
 
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
 
MGMT- Time To Pretend
 
Blue Oyster Cult

Nosferatu
 
Doman and Gooding - Runnin
Chicane Vs Natasha Bedingfield - Bruised Water
 
The Horrors - Draw Japan
 
Madvillain - Accordion
Madvillain - Meat Grinder
Madvillain - Rainbows
 
Queen- Save Me
Ozzy Osbourne- I Don't Wanna Stop
 
Richard Bacon on BBC Radio 5 Live.
 
Waking the Demon - BFMV (Bullet For My Valentine)
Dissapear - BFMV
Deliver Us From Evil - BFMV
 
DJ Vinroc - Two
DJ Egadz - Have Some Guts Kid (I love this song so much, Very Very nice Beat)
 
Last edited:
Back