What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,419 views
Fire On High - Electric Light Orchestra - Face the Music

LOL that's one weird intro. Very good song though, anyone else listen to this song?
 
Fire On High - Electric Light Orchestra - Face the Music

LOL that's one weird intro. Very good song though, anyone else listen to this song?
Haven't heard the song in a long time, but love ELO just because they were so different.

Bon Jovi - In And Out Of Love
7800 Fahrenheit
 
Taking The World By Storm - Kataklysm - Prevail
Blood In Heaven - Kataklysm - Prevail
 
Last edited:
Muse Easily (Starlight B-Side)
 
The Clash - I Fought the Law
 
Black Sabbath

All moving parts stand still
 
Metallica- For Whom The Bell Tolls
 
Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
 
Outkast - ATLiens

Now throw your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care
And if you like fish and grits and all that pimp ****
Everybody let me hear you say O-Yea-yer

👍
 
Im relaxing now... So I'm listening to David Archuleta-Somebody out there...
 
Quake 2 OST - The Strogg

Metallica- For Whom The Bell Tolls

You have no idea how much my mother likes that song.
 
Mustard Plug - Who Benefits?
 
N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton
 
Lagwagon - May 16
 
Nu World Hustle-Fresh

This beat is so.... addictive!
 
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
I remixed that.

I was bored and I though of the wierdest song that could go with it.

So I had Pjanoo remixed with Elotn John's Rocket man.

The results are alright actually.
 
Eminem - Cleanin' out my closet

After that:

Linkin Park ft. Jay-Z - Numb encore
 
Back