What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,535 views
The Paddingtons - Sticky Fingers
 
Im listening to "Somebody's watchin me" by Rockwell.
 
Im listening to "Somebody's watchin me" by Rockwell.

Isn't that a Michael Jackson song? The song from the GEICO commercials with the little money big eye fellow.
 
"Change (In The House of Flies)"/ Deftones



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
"Invisible Wounds"/ Fear Factory



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Norman Greenbaum- Spirit in the Sky
 
Jack Johnson- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes
Jack Johnson- Taylor

Not sure why I never found his music before, I'm really liking it.
 
"Floods"/ Pantera

Still think it has one of the best guitar solos ever.



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Rage Against the Machine - Born of a Broken Man
 
DJ Mental Theo Vs. Central Seven - Air (London Mix)

A great Trance track using the Whiter Shade Of Pale melody, although probably looked upon as blasphemy by those who know and love the original :lol:
 
Norman Greenbaum- Spirit in the Sky

I actually own that. On a vinyl LP. From the original release. The entire rest of the album sucks, hard, but that song is awesome.

Mojo Nixon - Elvis Is Everywhere, followed by BBQ USA
👍 👍 👍
 
I actually own that. On a vinyl LP. From the original release. The entire rest of the album sucks, hard, but that song is awesome.

Mojo Nixon - Elvis Is Everywhere, followed by BBQ USA
👍 👍 👍
Way to underline your age, Duke. :lol: Just playing. ;) Not bad choices, either.



"Renegades of Funk (Remix)"/ Rage Against The Machine feat. Crystal Method



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Diecast - Medieval

Well actually, I'm listening to the Tearing Down Your Blue Skies Cd. Yummy metalcore.
 
Pendulum - Slam

It's been a while since I've listened to this. Still my favourite Pendulum song, I'm not a big fan of their newer stuff.
 
"Dead Souls"/ Nine Inch Nails

Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Big D and the Kids Table - My Thoughts Take me Away


I listen to Big D way too much.
 
Sparzanza - Gone

Epic.


EDIT:Lollipop Lust Kill - Kill Greedy

DIEE!! I WANT YOU TO DIEE!!! I AM KILL GREEEDYY!!! What an amazing song, I wish this band would get back together.
 
Last edited:
Muse - Guiding Light

Currently my fave song on the new album.
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze
The Killers - The World That We Live In
 
Last edited:
"Lacrimosa"/ Mozart

Classical. 👍👍👍


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Lollipop Lust Kill - Kill Greedy :D Woke up and just needed to listen to it :)
 
Back