What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,963 comments
I've got a bit of a classic rock playlist going on Grooveshark. Mostly the kind of stuff I got introduced to by my dad when I was a kid. Don't know, my girlfriend knows barely any music aside from what's been in the charts and some electronic stuff her friends showed her. Had to introduce her to some of the good ol' stuff (she liked it well enough) and I haven't stopped listening to it myself since.

Current playlist is filled with Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Journey, Van Halen, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Guns 'n Roses, ZZ Top, Bob Seger, Queen, Aerosmith Metallica, Iron Maiden and so on... You get the idea, I guess.

Current playlist is filled with Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Journey, Van Halen, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Guns 'n Roses, ZZ Top, Bob Seger, Queen, Aerosmith Metallica, Iron Maiden and so on... You get the idea, I guess.

Sir, please accept this humble trophy fer yer mighty playlist :

10394830_10202923811002312_6115634238627033812_n.jpg

(Don't mind the name on the bottom left, this was designed for my roleplay character)

So a friend of a friend who is one of the most die-hard metalheads I know has introduced me to Baby Metal.

They apparently were opening for Lady Gaga when she visited Phoenix and he considered getting tickets just to see them. Even specially imported their albumn for $50.

Last edited:
Back