What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,986 comments
Obscure collectible instrumental, a kind of surf meets James Bond.

Moon Racers, 1964

Last edited:

I've been watching a program, "Icon: Music Through the lens," about photographers and popular artists as their subjects, and one told a story about shooting Happy Mondays for a magazine, probably in the early '90s. Purportedly, they arrived at Shaun's home for some shots there and he noted that there was a lot of broken glass under a window. He said that Shaun told him that he regularly forgets his keys and instead of waiting on a locksmith, he'd just smash the window to get in and get it fixed later...only he frequently didn't bother to clean up the mess. I don't know how true it is, but it was entertaining and Shaun seems erratic enough for it to be true.

Yes!

Last edited:
Slight language warning

When I first heard this on the radio, I thought to myself it sounded a heck lot like Corey Taylor singing. Makes sense considering it's his son! :lol: And the drummer's dad is Clown. It will be interesting to see how much of an influence Slipknot has on them or if they really develop their own sound.

I’m not usually much for new music, but lately I’ve listened a lot to the 2021 album ‘GLOW ON’ by Turnstile. Very good mix of alternative rock and hardcore punk. Some elements of electronic dance music also, which makes it interesting. Very good production as well.

Last edited:
Back