What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
Creedence
I took my mom to a Fogerty concert a few years ago and I
was really hoping he'd play Blue Boy that night and he actually did. : )
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/john-fogerty/2010/grona-lund-stockholm-sweden-73d402e5.html

Today marks 28 years since Nico (Christa Päffgen) passed away from a heart attack and cerebral hemorrhage on July 18th, 1988. She's certainly not forgotten.

Nico was a cool lady.
Here are some others...

This one. It's a song from Eros, an album Deftones never finished. It was around that time that Chi Cheng, their bassist, was involved in a wreck which put him in a coma. The rest of the band went on to other material and he died in 2013. The year after his death, Deftones released this song from that album, which was the last one he worked on. Chino (vocalist) tweeted this out the other day, which as it turns out, was Chi's birthday. Just when I thought I had heard every Deftones song at least 50 times...

This one should be familiar to Forza Horizon 2 fans.

I usually don't listen to Selena's songs, but happened to listen one just now for changing my mood. :)

rock.gif

I'm sorry if I do not have the time to listen to what I would assume to be some good music I like and so forth, it's hard to pass on likes and whatever so...

wowlin anyone?

Aagh I like it.

I'm going to go back and listen to some of the stuff you guys have posted now and I will thank you in advance. You have to be pretty old to remember the first movie titled "endless summer" but here is a track from the second rendition, enjoy as I do :D

Last edited:
I know you said active but I have to bring up Cliff Burton, I agree with Geddy Lee, Geezer, and of course Steve Harris is a monster on the anchor 👍

How about this chick?

:D

Back