What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,963 comments
SMAP - Orange

One of my long standing favorite songs of a popular Japanese boy band said to be disbanded at the end of this year. :( Saying farewell to them.

Normally picky when it comes to new Monstercat releases, because they have been nothing short of pathetic recently, but I find this one astoundingly good:

Belfast rock band The Answer have released their new song called "Beautiful World" from their upcoming album "Solas". These guys have toured with the likes of Whitesnake and AC/DC. This song and album is supposed to reflect their celtic roots and heritage. I'm not sure what to make of it compared to their usual sound. If you've heard them before then you'll probably know what I mean.

I'm also about to dive into Swans' discography. Wish me luck.

Thanks to the new teaser for the FX show "Atlanta" I came across this Gem:

A good remember of yesterday Rihanna's tribute concert... Wait, no, VMAs. Even tho I'm not a big Future fan, and the song he used is 1 year old, man, this beat IS A NUKE!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: It's so good I'm afraid to blow my PS3 with GT6 in it if the custom playlist plays it, same for my phone!! :embarrassed::embarrassed:. All I need to find it's the performance's guitar riff (or a closer replica), and boom, I have the best beat ever in VMA's history in my ears!! :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Back