What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,730 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

When it's over in 2:57 I'm going to bed.
 
something in spanish...dont know what hes sayin though.....
 
Primal Scream - Im Five Years Ahead Of My Time
 
Fear Factory - Shock

This has to be one of my most favorite FF songs :cool:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
You can only hear Cotton Eyed Joe so many times. Bat/Bar Mitzvahs suck.


:(

People still listen to that?

:(

Podigy - Smack My B!tch Up
 
I'm listening to an interview with L Paul Bremer on Fox News Sunday (C-span radio stream).
 
Matthew Sweet & Lindsey Buckingham - Magnet and Steel
 
Okay, you post in this thread waaay too much. Its really only meant for a daily thing -- not for every 10 minutes. You make it seem like you:

a) Have no life and are on GTP all day.
b) Are trying to get post count up.
c) All of the above.
 
I Vote C.

For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
 
Sorry, I wont post here so much anymore then, and I could care less about my post count.
 
Genitallica - No Tengo Amigos

That's "I have no friends" for those who are way low on the spanish speaking scale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back