What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,886 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool feat. Disturbed - Killing You Know

Orsome song except it's in 128kbps mp3! Yuck! :sick:
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Boy Hits Car - I'm A Cloud.

👍


what a coincidence this song was just on my comp like 5 minutes ago. now im listening to the warmth-incubus
 
Deliverance-Bubba Sparkxx
 
Stone Sour - Get Inside

This is a hard, heavy, and fast song and I love it!!! :trouble: :cool:
 
London Symphony Orchestra - We Are The Champions

I love it when those violins do the chorus at the beginning.
 
inspired by the last post i put on Spineshank- new disease and Synthetic
 
AcK! a hilary duff commercial, Where the hell is the damn remote?? :banghead:

Nick
zombie.gif
 
i just finnished with Got the Life.....Dead Bodies Everywhere is next, though!
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire

;) :D

Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover.

Gotta be the best drum intro ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back