What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,951 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Culture On The Skids - Too Much Pork For Just One Fork
 
Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Aim(Name?)
 
AFI - ...But Home Is Nowhere
 
spacelovers- space lover (or is it space lover- spacelovers?)
 
Haha, I downloaded another 14 new Korn songs today to post along with the 80 I posted yesterday. 👍
 
I am currently enjoying Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness.;)
 
Paranoid - MegaDeth remake of Black Sabbath
 
Pink Floyd- I Wish You Were Here
 
Pink Floyd - Is there anybody out there = 👍
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Paranoid - MegaDeth remake of Black Sabbath

I listened to that on the way to work, with a load of other Sabbath covers.
 
Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels On A Gravel Road album
 
They Might Be Giants - Hey Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal
 
Hiver and Hammer feat. Karyn White - Wonderful Christmastime
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back