What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,951 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACDC - Back in black.
rockon.gif
 
David Gray - The Other Side
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
Could it be John Farnham (Haven't heard the song but he came to my mind..)
Yep, that was the name I was looking for. ;)
 
Offspring - Genocide Live
 
Offspring - Million Miles Away
 
Gay Moore - The messiah will come again
 
Redman - I'll be Dat
 
Rob Zombie - Return of the Phantom Stranger
 
Cypress Hill - Rockstar
 
Bauhaus - Slice Of Life. I love Daniel Ash's guitar playing.
 
The Offsping - Bad Habit
 
Fear Factory - Lynch Pin
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Fear Factory - Lynch Pin
Awesome song

John Digweed - Live in NY disk 2
 
Should I buy hatefiles? Is it any good? I still can't find demanufacture. :mad:
 
A Perfect Cirlce - The Outsider

Lying to yourself again, suicidal imbecile!
Think about it, put it on the faultline!
What'll it take to get it through to you precious?
I'm over this!
Why do you wanna throw it away like this?
Such a mess, I don't wanna watch you!

Grr, so powerfull :D
 
Alien Ant Farm - Attitude.

What a contrast in songs between my last one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back