What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,864 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisturbedDown with the Sickness
 
Redmann remix of Rappers Delight
 
Offspring - Gone Away
 
Cold - Confession
 
Kurt No brain - Heart Shaped Box
 
Fear Factory - Invisible Wounds

Tag you it Rumple
 
Beastie Boys - Sabotage

*tags cobragirl which turns and tags you again* No tag backs:D
 
Drowning Pool - Bodies
 
*****'s, I hate being it. *sits down and pouts*
Spineshank - Viloent Moodswings
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
*****'s, I hate being it. *sits down and pouts*
5lolol.gif
1la.gif

Milka - You Don't Know Sh$#
 
high.gif

RHCP - I Could Have Lied
 
Katchafire - Who You With

[edit] I aint been doin no tagging *****!
 
RATM - SnakeCharmer
 
Lords of Acid - Stay Awake
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Wutang - CREAM
Dollar Dollar Bill Yo - I gotz me a shorty and I gotz me a forty and I'm about to just go stick, yeah I'm about to just go stick it . . . oh that is M E T H O D man :lol:
 
Tool - Stinkfist

I'm starting to go back to liking Tool now after a few weeks of 'OmG!111 APC ****ign OWNWZNZ111!111'
 
Tool - Song 69 off Undertow

These are the cries of the Carrots, you see Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is Harvest day and to them it is the Holocaust!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back