What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,780 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transplants - Quick Death
 
Drowning Pool - All Over Me
 
Zepplin - live version of Hey Joe :D
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
They Might Be Giants - Dirtbike
"All hail the dirtbike! Philosopher dirtbike. Mindbending dirtbike in control..."

They Might Be Giants - I Hope That I Get Old Before I Die
 
Redman - Let da Monkey out
 
Skid Row - Psycho Therapy (cover)
 
Skid Row - Slave to the grind
 
Symphony X - inferno (metal not symphony music lol)
and next up Dream theater - This dying soul (only like 2 more seconds in inferno lol)
 
Whole of the moon- Waterboys
 
Monty Python - Bright Side Of Life

Always liked a song that made me grin like an idiot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back